nothing touches the soul like music

<::about me::>

Named
Anthony Tan aka Tzup
Age
18
From
Singapore
Job
Guitarist/Composer

<::new tracks::>

In Your Pain Cos You Cared This is Love Room for Two Just Kiss The Girl Lost and Found Into Me After Dawn Disappear Supernova

<::old songs::>

April 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 April 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 May 2008 June 2008 October 2008 November 2008 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2011 September 2011

<::bandmates::>

link1
link2
link3
link4
link5
link6

<::sponsors::>

blogger
blogskins
clone
me and my guitar designed by Clone, only at Blogskins.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

In The Afterglow

In The Afterglow

We stood in the afterglow
Distant lights shine from the windows
I laughed as you would sing that song I wrote
We danced, lay backs to the ground
Watched the twinkling of stars all around
You whispered you wouldn’t trade this, for anything
(G, G/F#, Em, Cadd)

(G, G/F#, Em, Cadd)

We had a ball of a time
One kiss I’ll pretend that you’re mine
Traded secrets there’s one you’ll never know
(G, G/F#, Em, Cadd)

Can’t you see we’ve got this one night on our hands (D, Cadd)
Even then, we’ll make it never end (D, Em, Cadd)

Someday, we’ll understand why people just don’t understand (G, D, Asus, Cadd)
A thing, about you and me (G, D, Em, Cadd)
One day, we’ll talk about the things that made us roll with glee (G, D, Asus, Cadd)
And that’ll, be ten years ago (G, G/F#, Em, Cadd)
You said: after all we’ve been through (Asus)
I’ll never be the same (Cadd, Dsus)
Since I met you

(G, G/F#, Em, Cadd)

Since I met you, things haven’t been the same
But you’re the one thing that never changes
Make a promise you’re the company I’ll keep
The best part was falling asleep with you
As we let our dreams come true
In our hearts there’ll always be our story to tell
(G, G/F#, Em, Cadd)

Na,na,na,na-na
Na,na,na,na-na
(x4)

Bridge
Here we are, friends
Don’t forget, where
We came from, then
We know, now

What it means, to be
More than we, can be
You and me, we are
Everything
(x2)

(We just don’t care, anymore
We just don’t give, a thought what for
And time will stand, that I’m sure
This moment in Arveture

Be my friend, give it all
Be the strength, that makes me sure
And all I am, is all you are
This monument in Arveture)

(G, D, Em, Cadd)


hahaha. i borrowed part of Arveture's lyrics for the writing of this song cos it's pretty relevant. one of my non-emo songs. =)


*Tzup*
was rockin' on
1:22 AM and they said..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<<Home